In the bulb there is a flower
In the seed, an apple tree
In cocoons, a hidden promise
Butterflies will soon be free!
In the cold and snow of winter
There's a spring that waits to be,
Unrevealed until its season,
Something God alone can see
There's a song in every silence
Seeking word and melody
There's a dawn in every darkness,
Bringing hope to you and me
From the past will come the future
What it holds, a mystery,
Unrevealed until its season
Something God alone can see
In our end is our beginning
In our time, infinity
In our doubt there is believing,
In our life, eternity
In our death, a resurrection
At the last, the victory,
Unrevealed until its season
Something God alone can see
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
No comments:
Post a Comment