SIGH.
Its Monday again... and I'm so dreading it...
Although its actually quite a moderate day in school for me coz there's Computer and P.E, I still hate Mondays!
Somehow, D seems to be the only one working person i know who has no problems with Mondays. Was slightly motivated for a while.. yeah, for about 10 minutes? Sigh!
SIgh
SIGh
SIGH
In my opinion, we should only have 4 working days each week.
People, quality, not quantity!
*Glum*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
No comments:
Post a Comment