RESPONSIBLITY
what a heavy-weight word it is... and how it swells with age. Mental age that is.
Responsibility eludes me despite the passing of time...
"New" resolution- stop procrastinating (what's new???) and assume more responsibilities. yuck.
But there's really no room for choice, is there?
Sigh
Major Sigh
must change, must change...
Monday, March 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment