Frustrated.
Cos monitor said "No video input"
No matter how i jiggled or coaxed... no response
Opened the casing.
realised that video card has fallen off.
Tried to fix it.
Needed external help.
Still frustrated.
Finally worked.
I know that i'll have to settle all these myself in the future.
Its not gonna be easy
But eventually it'll work.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
That is the picture of one of my students, obsessed with a puppy during one of our outings. COuld still remember that he cried when we wante...
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment