Fluffy. Springy.
The brain is light.
So stuffed with info, yet nothing flows.
Cotton wool filled the entire brain,
yet dry, it remains.
No juices seeped, no linkling reached.
Poems? Out of league.
Air-head.
Weeeeeeeeeee!
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
1 comment:
Crushed. Fatigue.
The brain admits defeat.
So informed, yet every turn's a blank wall.
Ignorant fool forsakes the exhausted brain,
It's dry, no reason to remain.
No thoughts dripped, no conclusions reached.
Enlightenment? Out of reach.
Stays peaceful in it's own insanity.
Post a Comment