Ugly. Inside out.
Fear, inside, not out.
Lonely, inside, not out.
Corwardly, inside not out.
Discouraged, inside, not out.
Low self-concept, inside not out.
Plunging self-esteem, inside, not out.
Only ugly. The ugliness, only this, inside out.
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment