Its painfully obvious I'm bored.
Still considering whether I should jog.
Jog my flabs abit.
Its not my fault, it Was raining.
Well.
I only ate a teeny bit of that chocolate.
I only finished 98% of that oily packet of rice.
I only drank a small cup of tea. Plus a little cup of soya milk.
I only consumed a small portion of dessert.
Well.
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
1 comment:
Shake ur blobs fav and massage them. I always think shaking them helps. haha
Post a Comment