Rain.
Watch it gush.
Threads of slivery lines,
Downwards, a frantic rush.
Tears.
Feel them flow
Streams of hot bath,
Downwards, trickling slow.
Thunder.
Hear it rumble.
Strongly it resonates
Cower, watch me tumble
Heart.
Feel it fumble.
Heated thumps of ache,
Cower, watch me crumble.
Rainbow.
See its colours hold.
Lovely against dark sky,
Across, and bottom a pot of gold?
Hope.
Allow its swell.
Gold, shining and warm
Across your heart, believe, you will be well.
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
That is the picture of one of my students, obsessed with a puppy during one of our outings. COuld still remember that he cried when we wante...
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment