There are possibly only THREE kinds of men who will wait for you when you jog.
Type 1:
THe rare nice guy friend. Platonic. Most probably homosexual.
Type 2:
The guy with a motive- eg. He is after u.
Type 3:
Your Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
2 comments:
Paiseh, I wun wait for you... you jog so slow!
homo guy
Note the word NICE.
and that you are not
haha
Post a Comment