Unable
is prose
is feeling
are sentences
Broken
are words
are thoughts
is heart
Trickled
are dwellings
are swellings
is hurt
Pitied
is me
is time
are them
Dreamt
are things
are materials
is size
Denied
are hopes
are senses
is it
Finished
is strength
is cash
is this
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment