Completed my first official run- Terry Fox 8km
Not much to speak of. Pretty slow and had a tough time on the sand.
But feel a small spark of achievement.
Its pretty fun, and the obasang in me adored the free towel, the banana, the drinks. Purple wristband. Ain't life great?
Pity about the race T-shirt though.
Coz its Terry Fox Run, there are runners with prosthestics, still moving ahead in life.
Count blessings. I have 2 legs, however fleshy they may be...
Looking forward to more races to come.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment