So much stuff going on!
Wanted to update on my kiddies and also the course I attended on Saturday (Personal Mastery and Mental Model) by Dr Low Guat Tin, the 62 years-old, 7-degreed millionaire.
And b4 i forget, want to note this down. Dr Low, who has made her will and prepared her funeral songs and DVD said that she wanted 8 women to carry her coffin when she died. Reason being this:
"No man would take me out when I was alive. I do not want them to take me out when I'm dead."
Isn't she a laugh?! haha
Have lots lots lots more to spew! Save it for later when I'm bored with work =P
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
That is the picture of one of my students, obsessed with a puppy during one of our outings. COuld still remember that he cried when we wante...
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment