Was invited to 3 weddings this summer- one in June, the other in July and one more in August.
But the one in June may be cancelled... coz the bride's father passed away 2 weeks ago...
Today just received notice that the one in August will be cancelled as the bride's mother diagnosed with cancer. (according to friend, she has had surgery and going to receive treatment)
Praying hard.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment