Did my appraisal report today and wrote a whole lot of chunk.
Now that I am really leaving... feel that I will miss them dearly...
Loads of stuff to do... unconscious stress surfacing again... in my dream, or should i say nightmare.
Going for interview next week! *sweat*
Experienced people out there, throw me some commonly asked questions... and give tips on how to impress the interviewers!!! Help help help!
Thank you
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment