Why?
After bidding goodbye,
will she return
Back to this page
where she scrawl, her scattered snippets.
Where, then?
After such long absence
shall she begin
Right on this page
of drying anticipation -
how she abscounded, her readers abandoned.
How, now?
After rusty synapses, choked with debris from unspoken thoughts
can she continue ...
After this page,
And once again, prose deludes.
May the myriad isolated flashes of murmurings
edge their way in
Find yourselves a spot, fellows. She knows not how.
Of why, of where, of how would she begin-
Escape-is-it!
Hence the music start the tone
the melodies, along with words unfold,
the murmurings the heart unfurled,
the meanderings down a face wrinkled.
Hope you like the songs.
Said she.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
That is the picture of one of my students, obsessed with a puppy during one of our outings. COuld still remember that he cried when we wante...
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
1 comment:
<3 hon
Post a Comment