i love history.
the unexplainable swell of excitement and exhilaration sometimes, when reading about some event that happened eons ago...
Just met up with some old friends from the sec school choir, doing what we used to do alot- just hang out..and hum... and rot...and laugh over bits and pieces of memories...
Each of us seem to hold different memories of the past. And when together, we piece together an enormous quilt of entirety... a complete story of our shared past...
Realised that no matter how much each of us has changed over the decade (golly..)
one thing will never change- our shared history.
Treasured.
Contentment can really be very simple.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment