Just read 2 books over the week-
1. The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
2. Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
Enjoyable reads, expecially when it meant i didn't have to do my essay.
Looking forward to Norwegian Woods. (Never knew that it was a song)
Sometimes I get a little anxious knowing that there are millions of books I've never read and those zillions of songs and music i would never get to listen to. Not forgetting the vast lands and seas I'd never set foot on.
How much can we do in one lifetime...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment