Somehow, there's more opportunities to be contemplative during jogging... which is getting shorter- 20 mins, and i'm gone.
Thought about the placement starting Tuesday, which led to thoughts of what kind of learner i am...
In Retrospect- to look back in thought; refer back and reflect...
That's supposedly me, according to me.
To my horror, it struck me that it might not just be a personality thing, something i can simply brush off and declare that i shall remain 'retrospective' simply because "that's the way i am"...
It seems like underneath the ice-berg, there's more...
Does 'in retrospect' imply "more time to think of excuses later on"?
oh well.. too long to elaborate.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment