Light as a feather. Floating, flickering.
Thin as a thread. Fragile, so fine.
I have no trust.
No trust in myself. No trust in others. No trust.
I couldn't trust me to do things well.
I couldn't trust me to try someting new.
I couldn't trust me as a friend.
I couldn't trust me as someone worth it.
I couldn't trust I'm not an idiot.
I couldn't trust I'm not disgustingly flabby.
I couldn't trust I'm not an irritating being
I couldn't trust I'm not a piece of crap.
I look at myself,I snigger.
I listen to myself, I laugh.
I think of myself, I cringe.
It had been so hard. To convince myself that no matter how flawed I am, I deserve to be loved.
Yet it is so easy, to shatter that glass of trust over trivial matters.
Why.
Why is my trust so brittle.
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment