Its the second day of January.Weather is still fine.
Had this silly choya-ing session over msn with my fellow zhuz... almost forgot how silly laughter and simple games can be so much fun
Haven't had this kind of feeling in a long time... bittersweet, stomach-scratching. icy-cold sensations...
Tomorrow is the very first day of school...
Getting these jitters again... WIll my teeny boppers torture me tmr? Boo hoo...
Shivered when i was a student... SHivering again as a teacher... Will this never end...
school blues...
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment