Really don't understand how fate works.
Really don't know how 'fate' eludes certain people while others just have it fall on the lap so unexpectedly.
To the unsuspecting one... fate charges and rages on....
To the thinking being... it bobs away...
What the heck is the world coming to...
Why does fate make fun of people so...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment