Saw Elvin Ng today! Was jogging with Dad and ta-da!
Have not found any male artiste from TCS drool-worthy since Chew Chor Meng (that was when we were both young haha). Although it was only for that brief 2 seconds....
well.. had alot to say while i was drooling and star-struck. now... hmm nothing.
Moment has passed i guess.
WOmen have the right to be temperamental, period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment