I realise that I don't blog.
I digress.
Maybe its because i went Cameron and Taiwan... Maybe its coz its D's bday and mine, hence a busy period.
But i notice that i write a lot less here when i'm supposed to have more time on my hands.
Now that i'm gonna start work, i'm back here!
So all i do is: Digress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment