Its GE run on Sunday.
But i can't seem to muster energy to jog these days.
Is it because i did not do enough jogging?
Is it because i ate too much bread and snacks?
Or is it simply coz my legs are too tired to carry my growing weight?
Sigh.
And where the H*** is my running chip?
Grrr
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment