Those scums of the earth make me sick.
If 2006's movie genre is tragedy
Movie 2007 's genre is definitely HORROR.
Btw
To 3 ACJC students: 'Permanent part-timers' make perfect sense. Don't presume that people at small mama-shops can't write decent notice.
Weary.
I want to read " I am a cat"
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment