Figured that I should have stopped whining earlier.
Denial and escapism did make me feel better momentarily, but guess in the long run, its still much better to nip the problem in the bud.
In my case... it means packing my class, tidying up my room and trying to do my admin stuff.
Now that my class and room is cleaner, conscience a tad clearer, i feel slightly less grouchy.
But you know how Clean&Clear dries up the skin? Remember to moisturise.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment