Kid is so young.
I am so young.
I'm not talking ot physical age of coz... know i'm over the hill.......
Sometimes wonder if I ever grew up these past years
I still feel like i'm 20.
And that the way i handle situations..... i'm like 18?
Just some "Siao gin na"
How would you know whether you are handling an issue like an adult?
How can one learn to be mature in situations?
How do you know whether you did it right?
Tired.
zzz
Sign of old age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment