After almost breaking my stumpy feet, crumbling my big bones, and violently shaking my flobby flabs, I still am unable to finish jogging 5km in 30mins. Nowhere near. Took only a touching, heartwrenching record time of 40 minutes.
Thanks alot.
Anyway... I do work very hard! So next time when u see me and my enlarged profile, try not to blurt out that I am FAT k. haha
Perhaps you can say that I am such an avid sportswomen that I've developed alot of muscles recently. Don't mention the new muscles on my face though. HA HA HA
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment