Mom suddenly asked me
(translated from Chinese, haha)
Mom:"Why is it that he seldom come to our place?"
Me: "He lives so far away! And he is very busy. I hardly see him also"
Mom: "Busy huh, how many tuition he has?"
Me: "4 times a week loh. And he always OT OT"
Mom: "Wah, so many"
Me: "Anyway, even when he comes, 2 of you will go hiding..."
Opps.
Sometimes I'm just too passive when i should speak.
Othertimes, I can be such a tactless motormouth...
Perhaps Mom is beginning to wonder if he exists... Perhaps she thinks that he's a fake.
Well, you never know...maybe he is. *wink*
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment