Was on the cab the other day and happened to spot a person at the bus-stop.
He had this weird afro hair on his extremely chinese head.
Somehow, coincidentally we caught each other's eye. He was looking back at me (although my cab was travelling)
At that point of time, i was wondering: What could he be thinking when he saw me looking at him?
Was he thinking "Hey, i know my hair is real cool. I can see that it caught your attention."
Or could he be thinking "Jeez, i know its a bad hair day", then start soothing his hair down... ?
For plain-looking people like myself, when i happen to see someone's gaze on me, most of the time i'll be thinking "Is there something on my face?" or maybe "What?! Is my top very ugly?"
What about those I'm-gorgeous-and-I-know-it-and-I-know-you-think-i'm gorgeous too- type? What's going on in their minds? Are they swooning over the gazes they are receiving?
Then again, sometimes a person's gaze just falls on another human being simply because there is no other place to fix the eye.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
That is the picture of one of my students, obsessed with a puppy during one of our outings. COuld still remember that he cried when we wante...
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment