Hey.
My sis said that i have flair in persuading people to part with their money...
Agree???
I didn't think i had this 'talent'. Do you feel that i can persuade u to buy sthing? haha
Maybe i should be a personal shopper? Or boutiques can hire me. I can be strategically placed at appropriate places to persuade people how nice they look in this or not. Guess i can be absolutely earnest and sincere.
I look quite honest right. And poker face. I don't lie. If i tell you its worth it, you believe its worth it right?
Its an excellent career move. Please introduce some ingenious shop owners. Thank you.
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment