Write, I do
On this space, words scatter
Spout, i will
Upon this page, crap splatter
Dwell, I may
Along perimeters, thoughts wander
Regret, I have
Within. Words falter.
In prose, the brain one heard its piece-
The moans, the muses, the whines, the whims
In rhyme, the heart one allowed a peep
The hidden, the hollow, the hushed, the mush.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its already 2021.
Because. Watched a video of a friend reading her poem. Prompted me to look for what i used to write. Waa laa... Here I am. Didn't ...
-
Its painfully obvious I'm bored. Still considering whether I should jog. Jog my flabs abit. Its not my fault, it Was raining. Well. I on...
-
Meiren, i was about to ask you what you meant by cokey... but then i realised i was the one who declared it... Can i eat my coke? Because......
-
Yes. Dry spell. So I'm putting a photo of the view from my window. A Misty morning. Sometimes torrents of thoughts just flood over. But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment